Positioning of the GymAware PowerTool for optimal performance.
We recommend watching the GymAware Set Up videos on YouTube:
- Bench Press
- Squat Jump variations
- Squat variations
- Squat Jump with a belt
- Power Clean
- Trap Bar Deadlift
- Non standard uses (nordic)
- Place the PowerTool on a small mass so that the magnetic feet of the PowerTool to hold it firmly in position on the floor.
- Position the PowerTool so that it is vertically under the path of lift
- Position the PowerTool away from the athletes feet.
- The tether angle should mirror the direction of vertical lift.