For both Classic and LE PowerTool users.
At the start of every session, users need to connect the PowerTool to the iPad. There are a couple of important notes to ensure correct connection.
1. Ensure that the PowerTool is face up and on the ground or a flat surface, not just in your hand.
2. Ensure the tether is fully retracted.
3. Open the App
4. Wake up the PowerTool by slowly pulling the tether twice or pressing the reset switch (PowerTool LE users)
5. The PowerTool connection window in the bottom left of the screen will pop up and prompt you to Zero the device.
6. Tap Zero
7. The PowerTool will beep twice and the LED turn green.
You are now connected and ready to collect data.
Read this article to learn how to Zero the PowerTool correctly.
Read this article to learn how to Switch PowerTools