Do not wash in warm water. Actually, do not wash in any water. Ever. It’s an electrical good.
GymAware is backed with a 12 month warranty. Warranty will be voided if the GymAware PowerTool is broken through misuse.
What is misuse and how to avoid it?
In the gym we understand you are using heavy weights and pushing your limits. But, like in any gym, you still need to respect the equipment. In terms of the GymAware PowerTool this means not pulling the tether out (anything more than a metre) then just letting it go and retract back to the unit.
Why? Because of the velocity at which the tether retracts this can either snap the tether or damage the spring mechanism inside the unit. How do you ensure this doesn’t occur? Whilst it doesn’t require delicate handling, holding onto the tether and returning it to the unit at a moderate pace will ensure longevity of the unit.
More tips for caring for your GymAware unit:
• Dropping heavy weights onto the unit causing it to break.
• If a tether is pulled out past its limit – you could snap or break the tether.
• Submerging the unit in water is also not a good idea, it’s for dry, land use only.
• Take care when plugging the wall charger in that you don’t push the charging port up or down as it can break the port.
• Also, whilst on wall chargers, ensure you are using only the GymAware charger you purchased with the unit. Other similar chargers have a much higher charge capacity and will fry the main circuit board.
• Complete periodic inspections of the Velcro straps. Check the rubber ring condition to ensure it doesn’t break mid-use.
• Ensure your unit is properly mounted with screws if using the mounting bracket. If a unit isn’t mounted properly in a mounting bracket, then drops and breaks – this will be counted as misuse.
Finally, think of GymAware like your first car, it is after all the Rolls-Royce of LPT’s
Warranty - Shipping
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.