Setting up a table that has best rep for an entire group.
Attached the PDF export view as an example (at bottom of article).
To generate this report,
- Navigate to the Finder/Reporter
- Next set you date range and hit SEARCH
- Use the left most side to select the correct ROSTER then you can filter down the selected athletes and exercises to the desired level.
- Next press GENERATE REPORT
- from the popup window you can make any require sub selections ... once you have - then choose the EXERCISE SUMMARY report
- Press GENERATE REPORT.
From here you can give the report a name, save it or export it as a PDF .. you can even sort the data for each lift weight based on the fastest or the slowest being listed first.
Just click on the column heading.
Please see the below screen shots for examples.